Device: Sony PRS-T3
any one have PRS-T3_SD_UPDATER?

hello , can help me?
wadeafrp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 06:55 PM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeafrp View Post
hello , can help me?
I found the upgrade file here (you can download it either for Windows or Mac). It gave me a security warning — which I assume is caused by out of date certificates. At any rate I have Linux so I downloaded and scanned the the file for viruses and it was clean.

https://www.sony-asia.com/electronic...s-t3/downloads

I'm not sure if this is an SD_UPDATER however. Also this is from a Sony Asia website. I assume the update is the same but can't guarantee it.

EDIT: Do a search for PRS-T3_Updater_1.1.00.11250_a.exe and you'll find several sites that still have this file available for download. The Mac version is also available, but you would have to search specifically for it as well.

Last edited by rcentros; 10-11-2021 at 07:03 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2021, 06:18 AM   #3
wadeafrp
wadeafrp began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I found the upgrade file here (you can download it either for Windows or Mac). It gave me a security warning — which I assume is caused by out of date certificates. At any rate I have Linux so I downloaded and scanned the the file for viruses and it was clean.

https://www.sony-asia.com/electronic...s-t3/downloads

I'm not sure if this is an SD_UPDATER however. Also this is from a Sony Asia website. I assume the update is the same but can't guarantee it.

EDIT: Do a search for PRS-T3_Updater_1.1.00.11250_a.exe and you'll find several sites that still have this file available for download. The Mac version is also available, but you would have to search specifically for it as well.
thank you very much

my reader have Pin digital it update just for update
no for remove pin digital
wadeafrp is offline   Reply With Quote