Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-07-2022, 05:14 PM   #16
nana97
nana97 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aura
[QUOTE=Sirtel;4236593]Oui, c'était différent il y a 4-5 ans. Ensuite, Kobo ne pouvait pas du tout lire les métadonnées de la série pour les livres à chargement latéral et vous deviez mettre votre série dans les collections pour que Kobo puisse les lire. Maintenant, Kobo peut lire directement les informations de la série, mais vous devez connecter votre appareil deux fois. Que s'est-il passé après que vous ayez ajouté ces 22 livres ? Avez-vous reçu un message d'erreur ?[ /DEVIS]

I understand better, thank you for your explanation.

No, no message.
If I want to add another book, it deletes another book already present in my kobo.
nana97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 08:37 PM   #17
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nana97 View Post
I understand better, thank you for your explanation.

No, no message.
If I want to add another book, it deletes another book already present in my kobo.
That's strange. The books don't happen to have the same title and author?
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 08:43 AM   #18
nana97
nana97 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo aura
[QUOTE=Sirtel;4236665]C'est étrange. Il se trouve que les livres n'ont pas le même titre et le même auteur ?[ /DEVIS]

Indeed, I had not thought of changing the title of the books independently of the titles of the series.

Problem solved, thank you for your availability and your help on this software which I find perfect.
nana97 is offline   Reply With Quote