Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-08-2016, 07:36 AM   #1
SymmetryrtemmyS
SymmetryrtemmyS began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW2 90D4
Looking for a way to automatically resend all updated files

Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to first compare the on-device "Date" column to the Calibre "Modified" column, and then if the Calibre file is more current than the file on the device, delete the device's book and upload the changed Calibre book. I have a library consisting of hundreds of files, and sometimes the metadata needs updating, or other changes have been made that require a reupload. Is it possible to do this without manual intervention for every file?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
SymmetryrtemmyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 08:33 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Calibre Companion can do a Wireless Sync (Android devices)

AFAIK that is the only 1 click solution
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2016, 01:07 AM   #3
SymmetryrtemmyS
SymmetryrtemmyS began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW2 90D4
Thanks...that is useful, but unfortunately I don't usually read from my Android device. Does anyone happen to know a way to do this with a jailbroken Kindle?
SymmetryrtemmyS is offline   Reply With Quote