Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Viewer

Notices

Old 03-21-2024, 10:56 PM   #16
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by nqk View Post
isn't it already on the top right corner?
Well... yes. Never noticed it! What I captured was just some randomly chosen option to test the said 'controls footer', however on my default config I don't have clock anywhere else:

Click image for larger version

Name:	MWSnap 2024-03-21, 23_51_45.png
Views:	34
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	207051
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 03:37 AM   #17
nqk
Fanatic
nqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Onyx Boox Leaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfy.n View Post
Well... yes. Never noticed it! What I captured was just some randomly chosen option to test the said 'controls footer', however on my default config I don't have clock anywhere else:

Attachment 207051
Hope that in the future there will be an option for a combination of available fields (including custom fields), like {title} {progress}
nqk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre viewer, progress bar