Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2019, 05:57 AM   #301
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 03-01-2019, 09:52 AM   #302
Anekelea
Anekelea began at the beginning.

Device: kobo h2o
Thank you!

I have last question how to set the serial number to show my original instead of N00000... ?
Old 03-01-2019, 04:59 PM   #303
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I use a hex editor on the image. The serial number starts at offset 0x200. That has "SN-" followed by the actual serial number.
Old 03-25-2019, 07:27 PM   #304
tikky
tikky began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O 1st gen, Kobo Aura One, Sony PRS-T2
As a last attempt I want to change the internal sd card of my H2O 1ed... I would be happy, if someone could send me a link to a SD image file. Thanks for any help in advance!
Old 03-25-2019, 09:00 PM   #305
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-26-2019, 11:47 AM   #306
read.me
read.me began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20, 1st Gen
Hello folks,

My H2O (first generation) freezes at the white screen when starting up. I've tried all of the soft/hard/tapping reset options to no avail.

The power light indicates that the device starts up but only to a white screen (after a couple of black screen flashes). Holding down the power button shuts down the device.

From what I've read in this thread, it seems that my only option is to replace the SD card.

Could someone kindly point me to an image I can use to re-load a new card ?

Thanks
Old 03-26-2019, 08:17 PM   #307
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 03-28-2019, 06:23 AM   #308
read.me
read.me began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20, 1st Gen
Thanks !
Old 03-31-2019, 07:30 AM   #309
eugenioeat
eugenioeat began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Please I need a SD image for a Kobo Aura H2O.
Anyone can help me?
Old 03-31-2019, 08:39 AM   #310
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-02-2019, 08:58 AM   #311
BloodRagg
Zealot
BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BloodRagg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I need the SD image for the H2O please, thanks.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:10 AM   #312
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-10-2019, 10:29 PM   #313
danmoore437
danmoore437 began at the beginning.

Device: aura h20
Well, I will be the latest to request an image for the H20. Thank you in advance
Old 04-11-2019, 12:35 AM   #314
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-01-2019, 05:39 AM   #315
Nikal
Nikal began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo h2o
Hello folks.
I recently change the screen of Kobo Aura H2O (First Gen) and it looks like that the SD card is now totaly empty. It seems that the image is gone and I need a new one. As far as I understand, we have a savior here ?
Thanks in adavance.
Best regards
Closed Thread

Tags
flash, h2o, image, sdcard, sdcard-image