Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-23-2019, 04:24 PM   #346
IanScuffling
IanScuffling began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingyar View Post
If it helps, for my 3 Kobo readers, I almost lost patience before I finally had the expected success. I didn't count the sleep and stop times before the images finally appeared.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougr33 View Post
Agreed... I went spastic reinstalling, redoing, trying everything. Took untold number of sleep/power cycles to start working, but eventually did, and now does so reliably, so I'm very grateful for this hack. Have the Clara HD, and the only weird thing is that my 'line' is diagonal across the left upper corner area, but the picture then fills and looks great. It is possible, as stated above, that the best thing is to set a 5min timeout, and just let it keep cycling naturally.
Thanks to both of you. I will continue to be patient. It's probably good for me!
IanScuffling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:52 AM   #347
Dougr33
Enthusiast
Dougr33 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanScuffling View Post
Thanks to both of you. I will continue to be patient. It's probably good for me!
Good luck. Here's something weird: right after mentioning that my 'line' ran diagonally across a corner (and the picture filled in top then bottom), it started running normally! After more than a month of the weird behavior. Anyway, glad to have this hack.. like having my choice of screensavers.
Dougr33 is offline   Reply With Quote