Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-20-2018, 08:02 AM   #1
Neru
!!!
Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.

Device: Boox Note 2, Boox i86
Boyue T80s (Icarus Illumina Xl HD)

Hello.
It has some wear from using it, mostly around ports.
The screen is in a good condition but it has a visual defect. It has a spot on the screen which can be seen only at the right angle or with brightness on. I also noticed some lines appearing from the top left side but those only appear on dark backgrounds before screen refreshes. It did not distract me while reading, but it still can be seen.

I bought it from indiegogo campaign in the summer 2017.
No documents or original box included.
Comes with sleep cover and charger. The cover is being held with rubber bands since the plastic of cover broke due taking it off, but it still does its job.
Selling it because I'm upgrading.

Photos
Price 90 euros.
Shipping worldwide.
Payment via PayPal.
Please let me know if interested.

Last edited by Neru; 01-29-2019 at 01:26 PM.
Neru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 08:26 PM   #2
Neru
!!!
Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.

Device: Boox Note 2, Boox i86
Price is 80 euros now.
Neru is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert