Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 12-28-2018, 08:50 PM   #1
charlweed
Enthusiast
charlweed began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question Way to open multiple instances of calibre?

I wanted this feature too, so I could have one library or set of library with children's books, no password. Etc., and another set of libraries for adults.
I know I can use a virtual server, but that is a bit of a waste.
charlweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 09:24 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
you can have as many libraries as you want in the server. A single server instance serves up multiple libraries and you can restrict which libraries are visible to which user accounts.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote