Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2013, 04:20 PM   #1
jkgeyti
jkgeyti is a marvel to beholdjkgeyti is a marvel to beholdjkgeyti is a marvel to beholdjkgeyti is a marvel to beholdjkgeyti is a marvel to beholdjkgeyti is a marvel to beholdjkgeyti is a marvel to beholdjkgeyti is a marvel to beholdjkgeyti is a marvel to beholdjkgeyti is a marvel to beholdjkgeyti is a marvel to behold

Device: Kobo Touch
Request: Kobo N905B SD image

Hi

So, I screwed up, and I actually thought the SD images would be readily available, so I didn't make a backup - I guess a was wrong :\

Could a friendly soul please send me their SD image for their N905B?

Thank you so much!

(I realized I posted this in the general Kobo forum, so sorry about the double post)
Old 11-18-2013, 05:47 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Advert
Old 01-25-2015, 03:07 PM   #3
brimblet
brimblet began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
I also would appreciate image for kobo n950b. Thx in advance!
Old 01-25-2015, 09:13 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent. And please just post the request once.
Old 06-13-2015, 03:31 AM   #5
rick554003
rick554003 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch(N905B)
Unhappy

My HDD storage has crashed, and I lost so many data...include N905B backup files.
Could you give me the SD image, please?
Advert
Old 06-13-2015, 06:37 AM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-19-2015, 12:53 PM   #7
asik144
asik144 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch (N905B)
kindly send me sd card image file. mine is kt 905b.
plz also tell me how to reinstall the image
Old 08-19-2015, 07:26 PM   #8
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

For instructions, see Memory Upgrade Mod Guide. It is for the Glo, but the basic steps and tools needed are the same.
Old 09-23-2015, 05:11 AM   #9
Binro-tlt
Binro-tlt began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N905B
I also would appreciate image for kobo n950b. Thank you so much!
Old 09-23-2015, 06:28 AM   #10
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 10-02-2015, 08:26 PM   #11
pouig
pouig began at the beginning.

Device: kobo wifi
I also would appreciate image for kobo wifi. Thank you so much!
Old 10-02-2015, 09:05 PM   #12
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Any reason for posting a request for the WiFi in the Touch thread rather than one of the WiFi threads.

In any case, we need more info. Which Kobo WiFi do you have, N647, N647B, or N289? They are all different and need different images.
Old 10-02-2015, 09:44 PM   #13
pouig
pouig began at the beginning.

Device: kobo wifi
Excuse me for the bad thread!

N647B

Thanks!!!!!
Old 10-02-2015, 10:08 PM   #14
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 12-05-2015, 12:55 PM   #15
trauko
trauko began at the beginning.

Device: n905C
Hello, when I installed the latest upgrade , a file is corrupted . I wonder if I can send an IMG model SDCard for N905C. Sorry for bad thread, i didn't found for C
Thank you.
Closed Thread