Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-03-2018, 02:07 PM   #1
dwall
dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S8 Ultra
Angry epubs starting failing to download suddenly

I suddenly am getting an "unknown error" message and fail to download any books from my library onto my tablet. I have restarted all hardware and software, verified nothing going on with my router and same settings in library under Connect/Share. I did install the latest version of calibre when it came out recently. I see the books in chrome on my device fine, just can't download.
The tablet has no problem downloading a epub from a remote website, BTW.
dwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 02:20 PM   #2
dwall
dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.dwall knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S8 Ultra

Argh It's a chrome issue fixed by uninstalling and reinstalling.
dwall is offline   Reply With Quote