Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-27-2013, 10:30 PM   #1
jstabe
Enthusiast
jstabe began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Moon+ Reader Pro Problems

I've just recently started noticing a problem with Moon+ Reader. I use Calibre Companion to store my books and transfer them to my Samsung tablet. I've never had a problem until now. When I use CC to do an epub merge, Moon+ Reader doesn't recognize the anthology. If I read it on my laptop, the entire book is there. If I read it on my tablet, only the first part by the first author is there. Nothing else shows up. I don't believe this is a problem with epub merge because the book file is correct on my laptop. I have no idea what's going on. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
jstabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:24 PM   #2
adv_dp_fan
Zealot
adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!

Device: Sony 505, iPad 1 & 3, Galaxy Note 8.1
I had and issue where Moon+Reader wasn't displaying all of an epub but other readers did show it fine. Digging through the epub I did discover issues wuth it that when corrected allowed Moon+Reader to display it properly. In my case it was an invalid TOC. So it could still be the merged epub.
adv_dp_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-29-2013, 11:12 AM   #3
jstabe
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by adv_dp_fan View Post
I had and issue where Moon+Reader wasn't displaying all of an epub but other readers did show it fine. Digging through the epub I did discover issues wuth it that when corrected allowed Moon+Reader to display it properly. In my case it was an invalid TOC. So it could still be the merged epub.
I didn't know that. I'll check out the TOC and see what's going on. Thanks for the tip! Maybe when ePub merge updated, something changed and I need to do some things different.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:33 PM   #4
jstabe
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by adv_dp_fan View Post

So it turns out that I don't actually know how to check this. Any help would be much appreciated!