Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-22-2009, 10:40 AM   #1
alexdecampi
alexdecampi doesn't litteralexdecampi doesn't litter

Device: none
Hello! Graphic novellist publishing e-book comic series

Hello folks!

I'm a graphic novellist who has had series published in both the US and France, and a friend and I have recently taken the decision to launch our new series, Valentine, not as a print comic but only for e-Readers.

Valentine has just launched; Episodes 01 and 02 are available for iPhone, Android phone and Kindle in 13 languages. I'll be adding ePub and LRF this week once I have the chance to do the formatting.

Episode 03 launches on 13 January.

I also make short films and music videos (you can see them here, if you're interested!)
alexdecampi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 10:51 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi alexdecampi and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-22-2009, 10:59 AM   #3
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Hi Alexdecampi, welcome and best of luck with Valentine, I'll be sure to check it out when it comes out in epub.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 11:05 AM   #4
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 11:26 AM   #5
alexdecampi
alexdecampi doesn't litteralexdecampi doesn't litter

Device: none
Thanks, everyone! I've written a bit more about Valentine in the Writer's Corner, here

I feel super-guilty not having done the ePub conversions already; I had an illness in the family so the last two weeks got wiped out for me
alexdecampi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert