Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-24-2009, 04:35 AM   #1
piper
piper began at the beginning.

Device: Sony ereader prs 505
Hello from Dublin

Hi

I am living in Dublin ( the real one) and am busy extolling the virtues of the ereader. I have a Sony prs 505 (the only one I've tried) and am enjoying the experience.

Am off now to have a good browse around.

Slan go foill (means bye for now in the Irish language)

Sean
piper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:49 AM   #2
Maggie May
Grand Sorcerer
Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Maggie May ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: CYbook Gen3 and Sony PRS 3505 Kindle 3 G Nexus 7 iPad
Hi Sean,
From one Dub to another let me welcome you to Mobile Read.
Glad you are enjoying your brand new Sony prs505. I bought a Cybook two years ago and absolutely love it. Enjoy your browse around the forum. Plenty of help here if you ever need it from lots of very knowledgeable and friendly people.

Slan
Mag.
Maggie May is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-24-2009, 07:14 AM   #3
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
I love Ireland. Home of many great writers and musicians (among other things).

Welcome.

I'm somewhat new here myself.

Enjoy!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 08:42 AM   #4
Direct Ebooks
Hibernian eBook Warrior
Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.

Device: Sony Reader
Cork Calling

Hi Guys.
Proud owner of a prs505 here. based down in Cork, I'm also trying to convert the populace to eBooks!
I'm actually in the industry, so drop me a line if you need any advice/resources.
Direct Ebooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:51 AM   #5
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome to MR!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-24-2009, 07:41 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Sean and welcome to MobileRead. Although I was bon and raised in the US, me roots are in Ireland.

I've had a 505 since Jan 08 and really like it
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:42 PM   #7
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Sean!

One of these days, I'll get to Ireland, I hope! My great grandparents on my mother's side all came from Ireland.

While you're looking around, be sure and check out all the free ebooks you can download HERE for your Sony! Enjoy!

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 02:32 PM   #8
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Hello Sean -- I'm visiting your fair country. Have been all over the place in the past 8 days. Tomorrow we check out Galway and then will return to Dublin on Sunday. Monday and Tuesday we'll try to see as much as we can in Dublin before flying home on Wednesday.

Welcome to MobileRead. I'm enjoying having plenty of good books with me without having to carry paper books around.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote