Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 01-04-2008, 01:17 AM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
FOR SALE: GEB-1150 (1 Week Old)

For Sale:

Barely used GEB-1150 for only $100. It's only 1 week old. I've come into some money to get an E-Ink device which is why I am selling this.

It is in Like-New condition (no scratches to screen or unit) and comes with 64MB of memory.

I can send my receipt to prove it's date of purchase. I will only ship to USA and accept paypal.

Thanks!

Nevermind. Apparently tripping over the cable and sending it crashing to the floor was enough to split the screen. ((

Last edited by jhempel24; 01-04-2008 at 02:45 AM.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:40 AM   #2
luvduchovny
Zealot
luvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melon

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500, PRS-600, PRS-650, PRS-T1, PRS-T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
For Sale:

Nevermind. Apparently tripping over the cable and sending it crashing to the floor was enough to split the screen. ((
You wouldn't still have the power cord and the usb cable would you? I got a used ebay one that didn't come with either.
luvduchovny is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-20-2009, 01:46 AM   #3
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Ouch. I'm so sorry.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:37 AM   #4
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
No, I don't have any of that since it happened over a year ago. I since moved on to a Sony, but ended up selling it. I like paper books, and just enjoy the feel of them more than the eBook reader, after using the Sony for a while I enjoyed it, but I'm a bibliophile and really enjoy having the paper book on a shelf. If there was a way that you got the ebook when you bought the paper book then I may consider getting another one.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:45 AM   #5
luvduchovny
Zealot
luvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melonluvduchovny knows how to choose the perfect melon

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500, PRS-600, PRS-650, PRS-T1, PRS-T3
It's okay. I've resolved my issue with the reader.

I can see your point. I love books too. I don't know that an electronic book reader can ever really replace the tactile experience of handling of a book (no matter how close to looking like one). I think ebook readers have their place as a way to carry many books in a small device when you need it; especially if you are traveling or maybe somewhere you might not want to lug a large tome or two or twenty.
luvduchovny is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert