Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-25-2011, 09:13 AM   #61
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by atelouise View Post
Yup, got the code and sent it on. I'm looking forward to starting the books.
Excellent.

Shemsha: If you want to just redeem your code (which you should now have), feel free. I think this chain has probably run for long enough now.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:21 AM   #62
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
And amazingly enough, didn't die off after just the first couple of participants!
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2011, 10:15 AM   #63
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
And amazingly enough, didn't die off after just the first couple of participants!
I was pleased too. It does, I think, require the original poster to keep information up-to-date, and follow-up when things get stuck.

But 15 (16 soon?) successes is good enough. I'll be buying another webscription soonish (once I've read another ten books or so).
Old 03-25-2011, 11:57 AM   #64
shemsha
Connoisseur
shemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animalsshemsha is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: none
Thank you all!
Just saw the email in my spam folder.
I will wait another day or two, I don't mind waiting for another one to join.
shemsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 12:05 PM   #65
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemsha View Post
Thank you all!
OK, Last call!

Does anyone else want to get the six ebooks of the October 2010 webscription for free, when signing up at webscriptions.net?
Advert
Old 03-25-2011, 04:28 PM   #66
Ajax
Addict
Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4 Touch, Kindle Fire, HP Touchpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by shemsha View Post
Thank you all!

If you have 2 email accounts you can also send the free gift to the secondary email address and then just give that code out if someone eventually asks for it.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 02:03 AM   #67
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
I do already have a Webscription account, but I am planning to buy another (non-monthly) bundle from Baen once my credit card kicks into a new billing cycle.

And there's really only one book in this lot that I'm more-or-less interested in (library seems to have the others, and probably has that one too).

So if no one else asks and the OP who generously started the chain doesn't object, I'd like to see if I can use my auxiliary e-mail to try out that one book, please.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 04:42 AM   #68
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
So if no one else asks and the OP who generously started the chain doesn't object, I'd like to see if I can use my auxiliary e-mail to try out that one book, please.
I'd rather keep to the spirit of the offer, which is for getting people signed up to webscriptions who are new to it.
Old 03-26-2011, 04:48 AM   #69
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Sure, no problem. Thanks for setting up these offers to begin with.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:19 PM   #70
rolalinii
Ghost
rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle
gah don't know whats up with my connection but i keep missing posts then they show up after i sent a pm.. anyways if its still available i'd like the monthly.. just tell me who to sent a pm too
rolalinii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:29 PM   #71
Ajax
Addict
Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4 Touch, Kindle Fire, HP Touchpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolalinii View Post
gah don't know whats up with my connection but i keep missing posts then they show up after i sent a pm.. anyways if its still available i'd like the monthly.. just tell me who to sent a pm too
This one is long dead, the last past was a year ago and the maximum a claim code can last is one year.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:24 AM   #72
rolalinii
Ghost
rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.rolalinii could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
PM me your email address and it is yours.
lol thought it was 2011 for some reason.
rolalinii is offline   Reply With Quote