Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-26-2010, 11:49 AM   #1
ArchCarrier
ArchCarrier began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 360
Strange text in homemade theme

I just made my first PocketBook theme! I'm pretty happy with it because it moves the six buttons I use on the PB to the bottom of the screen, making room for ten last-read titles.

The only problem is that there is a piece of garbled text in the left hand corner that I can't seem to get rid of (see screenshot). Does anyone know how to disable this piece of text? If it's finished I will post the final theme on this board.

ArchCarrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 11:47 AM   #2
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
I'm bumping this, for perhaps someone has an idea.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2010, 07:22 PM   #3
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
umm

No clue here. Sorry.

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 10:11 PM   #4
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
What a great idea! I hardly use any of the buttons and would love to have a longer list of recently read titles!

Is that text on every screen or just the home screen? Would you be willing to share the theme?

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:47 AM   #5
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
What a great idea! I hardly use any of the buttons and would love to have a longer list of recently read titles!

Is that text on every screen or just the home screen? Would you be willing to share the theme?

-Marcy
Yes please share the theme. I am sure somebody will find out what the problem with the text is about.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-26-2010, 10:28 AM   #6
norciom
ego Alpha et Omega
norciom has learned how to read e-booksnorciom has learned how to read e-booksnorciom has learned how to read e-booksnorciom has learned how to read e-booksnorciom has learned how to read e-booksnorciom has learned how to read e-booksnorciom has learned how to read e-books

Device: Pocketbook 360
My best guess is the labels (Books, Applications... Settings) all in the same place, overlapping.
norciom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 11:25 AM   #7
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norciom View Post
My best guess is the labels (Books, Applications... Settings) all in the same place, overlapping.
Yes, now I see the same.
Old 03-26-2010, 11:52 AM   #8
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Then it is a matter of deleting the labels?
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 12:00 PM   #9
mtravellerh
book creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
Then it is a matter of deleting the labels?
The label names, yes.
Old 03-26-2010, 07:48 PM   #10
Ulli
(-:
Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.Ulli is no ebook tyro.

Device: PocketBook 360°,302
I posted it some threads ago but here is it again, a no-background version for PB360 with working Dictionarylink in mainmenu.

For this strange text, i guess it has somethin to do with your backgroundpicture or with some overlaying functions.

Can you post or attach your themesourcecode (the one you compile with the themes) i would watch for any overlaying values.
Attached Files
File Type: zip LastOpen.zip (71.0 KB, 263 views)
Ulli is offline   Reply With Quote