Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 04-02-2010, 03:44 PM   #1
musteman
Enthusiast
musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: KOBO AURA ONE
PROBLEMS WITH THE FIX FOR FOREIGN LANGUAGES

Hello, this is my third straight thread..

One week ago I installed the fix in order to change the language on the Irex DR800SG (I'm from Spain) but I experienced some problems. At the beginning everything seemed fine. I had it in Spanish working perfectly well but after turning off the device and the turning it on again to continue reading, everything stopped working and the device reset on it own. Every time I open a book, read for a while and then turn off the device, when I turned on again the Irex reset automatically. Finally I installed again the original software and everything works fine now.

Any ideas or better to wait for the April Update?? I hope this time they will incorporate the language selector for the DR800SG model. If the European one has it, I do not see why the USA version does not...
musteman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 04:49 AM   #2
vakya
Connoisseur
vakya doesn't littervakya doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, IREX DR800, Kindle 3 y Kindle 4 NT
I from Spain too, i have my irex dr800SG in spanish and work fine.

Yo lo tengo instalado el paquete de idiomas y me funciona perfectamente. No has instalado otra cosa? lo mismo es que ha habido algún problema esporádico con algún archivo del sistema o algo.
vakya is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-03-2010, 06:49 AM   #3
musteman
Enthusiast
musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.

¿puedes indicarme como lo hiciste paso a paso y que archivos utilizaste? yo seguí las intrucciones del foro para una persona que lo quería en italiano...

Maybe its better to wait until the update hopping this time we will be able to choose more languages...

Thanks!!
Old 04-03-2010, 06:55 AM   #4
musteman
Enthusiast

Por cierto, aprovechando que eres español, ¿has notado la diferencia de tamaño de letra entre el medium y el large? lo ideal sería algo entre medio... ¿Por casualidad no habrás encontrado alguna solución?

Gracias,
Alex