Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 04-11-2009, 01:50 AM   #1
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Various: Amazing Stories Dec 1957 v1, 10 April 2009

Whilst looking for new SF stories on Project Gutenberg I found two I liked, and noticed they were both from the December 1957 Amazing Stories. I got curious and found the contents for that months magazine, and discovered that all the stories from that issue were in the public domain and on PG.

So I decided to recreate the contents of that issue in one ebook. Complete with illustrations.

CONTENTS:

Novella

* The Machine That Saved The World*- Murray Leinster

Novelettes

* Get Out Of Our Skies! - Henry Slesar (as E. K. Jarvis)
* The Happy Unfortunate - Robert Silverberg

Short Stories

* A Choice of Miracles - James A. Cox
* The Nothing Equations - Tom Godwin

Handcrafted and assembled by me, for your reading enjoyment!

Last edited by mtravellerh; 04-11-2009 at 02:15 AM. Reason: moved to US-server
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote