Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 03-12-2009, 12:17 PM   #1
CSI_Basel
CSI_Basel began at the beginning.

Device: none
Using Calibre

Hi

I've recently got myself an iphone and I'm currently using Stanza desktop to synch with my phone to upload lit books. This is easy enough and very user friendly
I downloaded Calibre and found it to be very difficult to understand...Couldn't really do anything with it.

I was hoping someone could reply with a step by step instruction as to how I can use calibre to upload ebooks to my iphone.

I would really appreciate this. A Lot of people on this forum have said how good calibre is and I would hate to feel I'm missing out

Cheers in advance
CSI_Basel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 06:01 AM   #2
ChrisZA
Enthusiast
ChrisZA will become famous soon enoughChrisZA will become famous soon enoughChrisZA will become famous soon enoughChrisZA will become famous soon enoughChrisZA will become famous soon enoughChrisZA will become famous soon enough

Device: iPhone
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...919#post391919

I did a guide!
ChrisZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre, iphone/ipod touch