Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-12-2014, 01:06 PM   #1
HarryHutton
Connoisseur
HarryHutton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryHutton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryHutton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryHutton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryHutton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryHutton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryHutton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryHutton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryHutton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryHutton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryHutton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Voyage, Samsung Note 10.1, Nook Simple Touch, M92
A large screen e-reader (9.7"+)

UK based but willing to pay for postage from wherever you are.

Annotation is a plus but not necessary.
HarryHutton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 02:41 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Please note, as well, that this is an automated reminder due to the criteria as outlined in the 'STICKY' for this forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-03-2014, 01:05 PM   #3
Jan Steinman
Ecovillage founderer
Jan Steinman began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DXG
Hi Harry,

I am in the process of rehabilitating a dozen Amazon Kindle DX Graphites with broken screens.

My intention was to load them with specific domain information (pub domain books on sustainability, self-sufficiency, organic farming, etc.) then distribute them to a group that is interested in such things, at essentially my cost.

They will have NEW screens and NEW batteries. Unfortunately, the cost of parts means that they will not be bargains. I was planning to offer them loaded with the sustainability library for about the cost of used DXGs on eBay.

This is a labour of love for which I'll get no more than a couple dollars an hour for all the time I'm putting into it!

PM me if you're interested in one of these.

Last edited by Jan Steinman; 11-03-2014 at 01:07 PM. Reason: typo
Jan Steinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 08:07 AM   #4
Jmirko
Recovered collector
Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jmirko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: see signature
Delivery failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryHutton View Post
UK based but willing to pay for postage from wherever you are.

Annotation is a plus but not necessary.
Hi Harry,
My tracking service is showing "Unsuccessful delivery" for over 10 days now. I wrote you a pm last week. I hope you are o.k. and will be able to pick it up before it's returned to me.
Jmirko is offline   Reply With Quote