Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-08-2008, 06:09 PM   #16
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I had read about e-ink many years ago and thought it was a wonderful concept. I heard about the Sony PRS-500 and others but the Sony was the only one sold in a US store. So one day my wife and I went to a Boarders and saw one. After playing with the demo unit for a few moments she said, "You'd better get it." (She knows me very well.) I have never looked back. (While the 505 does have a better screen, it was not better enough for me to want to trade up.)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 06:11 PM   #17
Oh, Why Not?
Groupie
Oh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blueOh, Why Not? can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Galaxy Note 2; KindleFireHDX
I used to off and on peruse MR. I read something about The Sony Librie, but didn't didn't quite understand it. So I kept coming back to MR more often, then heard about the PRS 500. But it wasn't until the CC offer that I took the bait--and I've been a happy chummy ever since.
Oh, Why Not? is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-08-2008, 06:53 PM   #18
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Read about the technology, afterwards longed for a reader with touchscreen and another one for recreational reading.
So far just didnt have the money *sigh* (at least for the touchscreen - the Sony I got )
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote