Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 02-06-2013, 10:50 PM   #61
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearstardiode View Post
Man, if I was the moderator I would move this thread to the Entertainment Forum. (You guys are funny!) But on a serious note, what if Kenny or Michael or Celine were to visit MR and read your posts? Eh? How would you feel then?
As I don't care for Kenny G or Micheal Bolton, I would not be bothered at all.

But to get on topic, how are you getting on with making your ePub?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:58 PM   #62
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Ah, the welcome words of seriousness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
As I don't care for Kenny G or Micheal Bolton, I would not be bothered at all.

But to get on topic, how are you getting on with making your ePub?
Good, JS. Really all that's left is waiting for a friend to finish proofreading it (it's a novel), and then when he's done, I'll be asking you guys all kinds of questions about how to best send it out.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2013, 02:30 PM   #63
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearstardiode View Post
Good, JS. Really all that's left is waiting for a friend to finish proofreading it (it's a novel), and then when he's done, I'll be asking you guys all kinds of questions about how to best send it out.
We look forward to your questions.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote