Old 12-04-2011, 12:12 PM   #16
yogibare143
Tolkien Rules!
yogibare143 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3, kindle Fire
obsessed2

Kept getting install errors on file I downloaded from:

http://androiddev.orkitra.com/downlo...27731894407230

Downloaded your zip file and it worked great. Just wanted to say thanks!

Mark
yogibare143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:09 PM   #17
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogibare143 View Post
obsessed2

Kept getting install errors on file I downloaded from:

http://androiddev.orkitra.com/downlo...27731894407230

Downloaded your zip file and it worked great. Just wanted to say thanks!

Mark

The site seems to be having some problems today. The zipped file in this thread came from the link. However, I'm glad the zipped worked.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2011, 01:22 PM   #18
yogibare143
Tolkien Rules!
yogibare143 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3, kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
The site seems to be having some problems today. The zipped file in this thread came from the link. However, I'm glad the zipped worked.
I also think site is having problems. Been trying to download Moboplayer for days and it resets between 500k and 700k. Used two different computers and two different browsers with same result.
yogibare143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:48 PM   #19
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogibare143 View Post
I also think site is having problems. Been trying to download Moboplayer for days and it resets between 500k and 700k. Used two different computers and two different browsers with same result.

Keep trying. Sometimes it is better to try downloading the files on a PC and then sideloading them to the Edge. I like doing it this way because it allows me to keep an archived copy of my downloaded Apps. Android Developers is a very popular website in the Android Community because all the Free Apps there are synced directly from the Android Market.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:52 AM   #20
deannah
Connoisseur
deannah began at the beginning.

Device: KK, KT, KFire, KFire HD, KPaperwhite
Bumped for interested people to read.
deannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2012, 03:32 PM   #21
salsaguy
Addict
salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire (1st Gen), Kindle Touch, KFHD 8.9 No Ads
Suggestion to OP..
might want to edit the thread title to make it include the widrive name so others interested can easily find this thread/forum here
salsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 04:45 PM   #22
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
Yeah, as of now you can just get the Wi-Drive app from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Kingston-Digit...dp/B006WP9S0K/
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:01 AM   #23
andrys
Explorer
andrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchforkandrys can load mercury with a pitchfork

Device: Kindles,SurfacePro2,NookColor,Pocket Edge,Samsung 10.1 Tab,S2 phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by taoofpu2 View Post
Great to hear! A good solution for some of us disappointed in no SD card.
And you can share the access concurrently with 2 other people, including streaming video, watching different movies at the same time, or watching the same one.

Another advantage over the Seagate hard disk is that this allows you to be on the Net while accessing the Wi-Drive. For me, that's an important factor.

And since it's shorter and thinner than my Samsung S2 phone, this one can be with me most of the time.

I first wrote about aspects of it on 1/17 at my Kindleworld blog and I've updated it a few times with new things I've found about it while evaluating the unit.

Shortcut: http://bit.ly/kw-widrv

That includes file conversions.
andrys is offline   Reply With Quote