Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-27-2011, 07:18 PM   #1
Johnalever
Johnalever began at the beginning.

Device: iPad kindle
Foreign dictionary use in iPad Kindle app?

I have an Italian to English dictionary in my library. How may I register it so that it works in the iPad Kindle app? Can't find an option for this in the settings.

Thanks,

John
Johnalever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:59 PM   #2
osnova
Kindler of the Flame
osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.osnova ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K DX,3,KT,KP,KF, KFHD; Nook C, PRS600, iPad, Xoom, N900, N810, Zaurus
It was discussed here and here. In short, it is possible (at least for K for PC) but too complicated and not worthwhile (for me). It likely works the same in K for iPad.
osnova is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
dictionary, kindle