Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-14-2011, 11:31 PM   #1
abooch
abooch began at the beginning.

Device: none
Not able to overwrite a rooted nook with stock.

Can anybody help me. I'm trying to put 1.2 on my nook that was rooted with autonooter but its not working..
abooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 03:10 PM   #2
jasoraso
Addict
jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jasoraso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Touch, Nook Color (rooted) and Samsung Galaxy Nexus
To get to a stock/undrooted 1.2, you will need to go back to 1.1/1.0.1 stock/unrooted, and then apply the 1.2 updated.

There are a couple of ways to get back to stock 1.1/1.0.1:
1 - if you haven't installed Clockwork Recovery to the internal memory, you should be able to do the 8x reset method; and then do a wipe afterwards.
2 - if you have installed clockwork recovery, use that to flash a stock 1.1 rom which will put you back to stock and uninstall CWR all at once.
3 - if you have an SD card, you can install CWR to that and use that to flash a stock 1.1 rom (instead of either 1 or 2 above).
jasoraso is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert