Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 01-30-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
fpellicaan
fpellicaan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3
Radio Prague

Hi Guys,

Radio Prague has a fantastic and very informative website for anyone who wants te learn about the Czech republic and stay in touch with what is happening in the Czech republic. I do, because i am not Czech and i live in the Czech republic.

I created a recipe for the Czech and the English version and if anyone is interested i would like to share this recipe. Please let me know.

Cheers,
Francois Pellicaan
fpellicaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 02:41 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Post your recipes, I'm sure some people will find them useful.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
culture, czech, history. cesky rozhlas, news, recipe