Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 11-26-2011, 04:06 PM   #1
ssholloway
Connoisseur
ssholloway has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ssholloway has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ssholloway has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iPhone6, iPadMiniRetina, KindlePW3, KoboGloHD
Zagg Sparq 2.0 Portable Charger Review

I've been searching for a portable battery pack for my NC, mainly for use when I'm traveling.

The Sparq charges my NC to about 60% when plugged into the Sparq's "General" USB outlet using the original NC cord. Although I have not timed it, the Sparq seems to charge the NC at the same rate as the original NC wall plug. The Sparq also has an "Optimized" USB outlet designed for iPads/iPhones, but the NC does not support this feature so it sees the Sparq as a regular USB port.

The Sparq takes between 8-9 hours to recharge itself. This is not an issue for me since I intend to recharge it once I reach my destination.

The list price is $99.99 but it will be half price with free shipping on Zagg's web site on Monday and Tuesday. I do not work for Zagg but thought other NC users might be interested in my experience with this product.
ssholloway is offline   Reply With Quote