Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 11-07-2010, 05:21 AM   #1
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Sigil conversion doesn't pass Flight Crew

I have been working with a Project Gutenberg HTML book. I strip out the javascript and it converts and displays fine.

When I run it through flight crew I get three errors, two of which I think I can fix (language element missing and title element missing) and the third I can't: theislandofsheep.epub/OEBPS/Text This resource is reachable but not present in the OPF <manifest>.

It consists of only one item, the text. What is going on here?

This is the content.opf:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<package xmlns="http://www.idpf.org/2007/opf" unique-identifier="BookID" version="2.0">
<metadata xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlnspf="http://www.idpf.org/2007/opf">
<dc:identifier id="BookID" opf:scheme="UUID">7ead7eb8-0bd6-44aa-8b08-76fbfd41f225</dc:identifier>
<meta name="Sigil version" content="0.3.0"/>
</metadata>
<manifest>
<item id="ncx" href="toc.ncx" media-type="application/x-dtbncx+xml"/>
<item id="islandofsheep.html" href="Text/islandofsheep.html" media-type="application/xhtml+xml"/>
</manifest>
<spine toc="ncx">
<itemref idref="islandofsheep.html"/>
</spine>
</package>
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 05:53 AM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
This was fixed in FlightCrew. The fix will be in the next release.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert