Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 01-13-2009, 11:09 PM   #31
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I'm glad you cleared that up. I was afraid you were Keyser Söze. (If you don't get the joke, don't worry. No one understands my sense of humor.)
Wait... what? You have a sense of humor? Who knew?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:36 AM   #32
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
that was me who left the note. glad to see you here, and hope to see you again

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonb57 View Post
Hi.

Someone left a note in a comment on my blog about this thread. I've read through it and to say I'm...touched would be an understatement. I really appreciate the support!

I dunno if mobileread.com caused the Apex website to crash, but I do know we got a lot of traffic from here.

I'll try to pop by whenever we have a new e-book out. And I'll definitely snoop around the forum...

Again:
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 12:44 AM   #33
MonaLS
Groupie
MonaLS began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle (Gen 1), Kindle DX, Kindle Fire, LG Enact
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonb57 View Post
FW pays those out quarterly, so the purchases didn't count toward the sales tally. But rest assured every purchase made by the Mobileread.com people is appreciated!
Hopefully you will get a nice check from them! And welcome!!!
MonaLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 08:25 AM   #34
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
I'm glad you cleared that up. I was afraid you were Keyser Söze. (If you don't get the joke, don't worry. No one understands my sense of humor.)
That is such a good movie.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:09 AM   #35
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Wait... what? You have a sense of humor? Who knew?

BOb
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:53 AM   #36
jasonb57
Enthusiast
jasonb57 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jasonb57 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jasonb57 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jasonb57 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Quote:
The Usual Suspects is one of my favorite movies. Of course, I got the joke. :P
jasonb57 is offline   Reply With Quote