Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-26-2011, 08:11 AM   #1
somebaudy
somebaudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.somebaudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.somebaudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.somebaudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.somebaudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.somebaudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.somebaudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.somebaudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.somebaudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.somebaudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.somebaudy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KoboTouch
Question Stats for the writer

I have websites and I know who visited it, when, what key words they entered in which search engine, etc.

I'm also selling the ebook I write.

I've noticed the statistics in the Reading Life of my Kobo so of course I'd like to know if there is anyway for a writer to get statistical feedback on the readership happening in ebook reader.

Things that would be useful : "it seems that readers stop reading in the middle of the longish monster description in the second chapter of my sampler, maybe I should edit it down a bit"

Is that possible ?

Thanks in advance !
somebaudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 08:23 AM   #2
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
The Kindle logs information like that, so it's certainly possible, but I don't know of any ebook manufacturers who share that information.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
epub, statistic, writer