Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-29-2009, 12:10 PM   #1
jmkwriter
jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Fruitbasket from Hell & sequel only 0.99

Available from Smashwords & the Amazon Kindle Store:

They star Alex Cheradon as a private investigator bumbling his way through the supernatural and the sci fi.

Fruitbasket from Hell
My name’s Alex Cheradon. I’m a private investigator. That means I investigate…private…stuff.

I do NOT slay vampires, battle demons, fight zombies or vanquish evil spirits. In fact, you know what? Let’s just strike a line through the whole supernatural genre and call it a big no-no for me, okay?

Steven Raines (you know, the man who made billions making an operating system that out-Microsoft-ed Microsoft?) hired me to look for his missing daughter. Although, he’s pretty sure she’s dead. But, hey, guy’s offering me a million dollar payday, so I’m not going to argue.

I’m also going to ignore the thing about her being a Satanist, the dead bodies that are piling up around me, and vampires that I find myself in the middle of. And that big thing named Pookie, I’m going to ignore that, too.

Yep. I’m just going to ignore it all. For one million dollars I can totally do that.

Now all I have to do is stay alive long enough to spend the money.

Book 1 in the Alex Cheradon series.

Buy From Smashwords
Buy From Amazon Kindle

A is for Amnesia
Hi there, I’m Alex Cheradon, private investigator and local trouble magnet.

Recently a man has come into my office with no memory of who he is. Naturally, he wants to hire me to find his identity. For some reason he also happens to have a winning lotto ticket that he’s willing to use as payment. Said ticket is worth 10 million dollars. I don’t find anything suspicious about that, do you (note: sarcasm)?

I’ve also been recently employed with the newly widowed Mrs. Ruxpin. Seems her deceased husband had a certain gem that’s gone missing. A gem with some mystical properties, if you catch my meaning. Look, I know I hate the supernatural as much as the next guy, but, hey, her money’s good. So it’s a mystical gem, what could go wrong?

No, seriously, I’m asking: What could go wrong? Could someone please talk me out of this because I just had a flash of images that involved a head in a bathtub and a pet shop emporium. Please don’t make me go to the pet shop emporium. Please.

Book 2 in the Alex Cheradon series.

Buy From Smashwords
Buy From Amazon Kindle

Both books are available through Smashwords in a variety of ebook formats and, for the month of Oct., for 0.99.

Also feel free to visit my website, One Stray Word where I do a FREE webcomic, Mon-Fri, entitled Rupert & Me.

Last edited by jmkwriter; 05-27-2011 at 05:23 PM.
jmkwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:03 AM   #2
jmkwriter
jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.jmkwriter can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

New covers and new descriptions. Plus, a sale going on at my website.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:23 AM   #3
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Reviving a very old thread to say you can read my review of this book here!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 05:23 PM   #4
jmkwriter

Image too large; image only on post #1 - MODERATOR]

It's FREE in the:

iBookstore

The Kobo Store

The Sony Store

The Smashwords Store

So go get yourself a copy!

FRUITBASKET FROM HELL

Action/Adventure/Mystery/Sci-Fi/Comic Fiction

Steven Raines (you know, the man who made billions making an operating system that out-Microsoft-ed Microsoft?) has hired Alex Cheradon(private investigator) to look for his missing daughter. Good news: It's a million dollar payday. Bad news: she may be a Satanist hell bent on bringing the Devil to Earth.

The dead bodies are piling up. Vampires are crawling out of the woodwork. And there's something named Pookie that's lurking around the corner.

Breathtakingly paced, the jokes and wisecracks fly fast as Alex races against the clock to save the day.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-28-2011 at 09:32 AM.