Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 09-25-2011, 02:56 PM   #1
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
How Can I See the Reputation (Karma) I've Given?

Title says it all. It's easy to see the Karma I've gotten, from whom, and for which post. But I don't see any way to know who I've given Karma to? Am I missing something, or is it not an option?

Thanks,
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 04:55 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
You are correct that it is not an option at this time. Members can see karma given to them, from whom, and for which post, but at this time members can't see where or to whom they have given it.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:28 PM   #3
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
You are correct that it is not an option at this time. Members can see karma given to them, from whom, and for which post, but at this time members can't see where or to whom they have given it.
Well, that is certainly something I'd like to be able to see, so consider this a request for same.

Thanks,
Old 02-08-2012, 02:43 PM   #4
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
can we also see from whom we've gotten how much karma?

For some reason I have a ridiculous amount of karma, not as much as CRussel with his 18M on karma, but still a lot (3M)!
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:22 PM   #5
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'd like to know how much I've given to everyone. I want to know because overall karma-given would equal karma-received. I have a feeling I'm way below in giving karma to what I've received.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:19 PM   #6
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post

For some reason I have a ridiculous amount of karma, not as much as CRussel with his 18M on karma, but still a lot (3M)!
Unfortunately, you can only see from whom you have received karma. Not how much they gave you. Honestly, though, I'm OK with that -- it is never about how much someone gives you, since that's pretty much controlled by the weirdness of the karma system here. But what's important is the FACT of karma received. And given, but there's no way to see that at all.
Old 02-09-2012, 08:29 PM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Unfortunately, you can only see from whom you have received karma. Not how much they gave you. Honestly, though, I'm OK with that -- it is never about how much someone gives you, since that's pretty much controlled by the weirdness of the karma system here. But what's important is the FACT of karma received. And given, but there's no way to see that at all.
You can reduce the amount of Karma to Give.
You just can't give more than your board given ability.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:54 AM   #8
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
In your user control panel, under Latest reputation received.

Edit: oops, I probably didn't answer your question, see above posts.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:43 AM   #9
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
You can reduce the amount of Karma to Give.
You just can't give more than your board given ability.
Yes, I know. But I rarely adjust the amount.

Sometimes, however, I _really_, really, really want to give negative karma.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:11 PM   #10
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Yes, I know. But I rarely adjust the amount.

Sometimes, however, I _really_, really, really want to give negative karma.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 03:49 PM   #11
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

lol!
you mean you'd want to be sucking out the life of the other; or just in case you accidentally gave someone 10.000 on karma instead of 100 karma points?
Old 02-28-2012, 04:53 PM   #12
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Can I get negative karma? I was really enjoying seeing the various comments for karma levels. The "ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now" is just so boring. I think I was at 100,000 before the sudden jump.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:50 PM   #13
ProDigit
Karmaniac

Yeah, some forum users are starting to work on my nerves. They flood the forum with negative comments,bash products and research, and think it's even funny!

I wish I could contribute to negativizing their Karma too!

They bring a very unpleasant spirit of arguments to the forum, arguments that are not based on reality, and arguments about details while completely overlooking the major things; arguments to just feel like they're right.

Completely different from the Mobileread I used to know for the past 4-5 years!
Old 03-25-2012, 03:28 PM   #14
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Prodigit, You have hit the nail on the head. So many people are constructive and helpful, and then a few p*ss in the soup
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote