Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 12-17-2011, 06:55 PM   #1
Jini
Jini began at the beginning.

Device: iRex DR-1000, Bookeen Odyssey
ePub?

I was wandering if IRex did ever publish an ePub update of their firmware for the DR 1000 before they died and were resurrected as IRX.
The updates that I recently downloaded seem only support Mobipocket. Does anybody know more about it?
Jini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:15 AM   #2
pthwaite
Fanatic
pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.pthwaite has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: DR1000S Sony PRS505 iPad iPhone
They released the ePub version before they went bankrupt, And stopped support for mobi at the same time so I think you have found old firmware versions. I can't recall where the software is held now but a quick look around these pages shoul point in the correct direction, others may be able to help.
pthwaite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 12:43 PM   #3
Jini

Right now, I have the version 1.71 on my device, but I can still open mobipocket formats with it. What version do you have on you DR-1000S?
Old 12-18-2011, 01:03 PM   #4
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
have a look at
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Digi...e_applications
all information and links for the latest firmware and improvements from developers can be found there
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:25 PM   #5
Jini

Thanks. That helped a lot.