Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2020, 09:27 AM   #46
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.

And for instructions, see Memory Upgrade Mod Guide. They are for the Glo, but the basic steps and tools are the same.
Old 06-16-2020, 08:34 AM   #47
gmxlee
gmxlee began at the beginning.

Device: pocketbook 623
My n905b is down. I need SD Image. Could you please PM the link to me ? Thanks.
Advert
Old 06-16-2020, 08:44 AM   #48
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 07-29-2020, 10:15 AM   #49
cybersimbiot
cybersimbiot began at the beginning.

Device: kobo toch n905b
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
greetings from Ukraine . Please send a link to the sd card image for Kobo toch n905b. thank you
Old 07-29-2020, 11:33 AM   #50
cybersimbiot

Please send a link to the sd card image for Kobo toch n905b. Thank you
Advert
Old 07-29-2020, 11:37 AM   #51
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@cybersimbiot: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.

And multiple requests will not get a faster response. This came as soon as I saw the first one.
Old 07-29-2020, 11:56 AM   #52
cybersimbiot

I'm sorry, I can't use forums at all, especially English-language ones. and can be corrected immediately by e-mail cybersimbiot@gmail.com
Old 07-29-2020, 09:09 PM   #53
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersimbiot View Post
I'm sorry, I can't use forums at all, especially English-language ones. and can be corrected immediately by e-mail cybersimbiot@gmail.com
Sorry, I don't send emails to random addresses I find on the web. The instructions are simple. And the fact that you were able to find where to make this request, then quote a post to make the request, post another request, send a friend request and now can make another reply, clearly demonstrates that you are capable of using this forum.
Old 07-19-2021, 11:16 AM   #54
jaymal
jaymal began at the beginning.

Device: n905B
I have two separate N905B that i was given but both SD Cards were gone, i found some new ones (bought) but after some research I've realized i need an image i can burn with win32 disk imager or something similar. Can anyone help?
Old 07-19-2021, 10:12 PM   #55
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-22-2021, 05:54 AM   #56
plnaka
plnaka began at the beginning.

Device: kobo N905b
Im in great trouble.
I also would appreciate image for kobo n950b and glo.
Old 07-22-2021, 06:22 AM   #57
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-22-2021, 07:10 AM   #58
plnaka
plnaka began at the beginning.

Device: kobo N905b
I was able to solve the problem. Thank you very much.
Old 08-07-2021, 09:32 AM   #59
Bart.Simpson
Bart.Simpson began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Please send me a link to the sd card image for Kobo toch N905C.
Thank you
Old 08-07-2021, 10:18 AM   #60
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread