Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 06-04-2018, 08:20 PM   #16
koboy
Wizard
koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Touch, Amazon Kindle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima7 View Post
I finally upgraded, and don't regret it. I sold my Aura (and now I regret it, I think I should've kept it, just in case), but I'm super happy with my H20 v2. The screen doesn't compare. But I got attached to my old Aura!

oh well never mind, as long as you are happy with your H2O E2. that's the most important thing. enjoy

best wishes koboy
koboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 03:28 AM   #17
serdar0020
Zealot
serdar0020 can extract oil from cheeseserdar0020 can extract oil from cheeseserdar0020 can extract oil from cheeseserdar0020 can extract oil from cheeseserdar0020 can extract oil from cheeseserdar0020 can extract oil from cheeseserdar0020 can extract oil from cheeseserdar0020 can extract oil from cheeseserdar0020 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Aura One limited ed. 2017-32 GB + Kobo Clara 2E 2022
I took would like to replace my old Kobo aura 6" with ext. SD card (I read mostly huge pdf's) and exactly the same dimensions, flat screen, no edges - the old one with my newbie configuration https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...3&postcount=81 still works fine, but one day I won't find the model even second hand anymore
serdar0020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 07:19 AM   #18
Hydrarchos
Depressed Dodo.
Hydrarchos began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
To be honest, if people ask me whether to buy an H2O, I usually tell them to get an Aura One instead, because the price difference is relatively minor (189 vs 229 euros in the Netherlands, but I often see discount actions for the One that may bring it down to as much as 180 euros) and the whole experience is better in my view (I've owned both). The only downside that I can see is that there seem to be far fewer covers for the One than there are for the H2O.
Hydrarchos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 06:06 PM   #19
Lima7
Connoisseur
Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.Lima7 composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrarchos View Post
To be honest, if people ask me whether to buy an H2O, I usually tell them to get an Aura One instead, because the price difference is relatively minor (189 vs 229 euros in the Netherlands, but I often see discount actions for the One that may bring it down to as much as 180 euros) and the whole experience is better in my view (I've owned both). The only downside that I can see is that there seem to be far fewer covers for the One than there are for the H2O.
I barely can get used to the size of the H2O. I prefer the size that my Aura had. So the Aura One would be wayyyyyy too large for me!
Lima7 is offline   Reply With Quote