Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 02-03-2012, 04:33 AM   #1
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 2, Kobo Aura H2O
Online e-book cataloging?

If one would want to build an online e-book index/catalog that would be open to anyone what would be the easiest way to do it? What am I trying to do? Well collect links to e-books in Swedish that are in the public domain and that are in epub format. I also want it to look nice. A fairly huge undertaking but I was thinking there might be something already online that I could use. My first thought was LibraryThing since it has a website in Swedish, but before I start anything I thought I'd ask if anyone had any better ideas.

Last edited by owly; 02-03-2012 at 06:30 AM.
owly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 03:31 PM   #2
owly
Guru
owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.owly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 2, Kobo Aura H2O
Maybe if I used a simple web database tool?

Last edited by owly; 02-03-2012 at 06:43 PM.
owly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert