Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 10-01-2007, 08:39 PM   #1
irishjew
Enthusiast
irishjew doesn't litteririshjew doesn't litter

Device: Sony Reader
Yeats, William Butler: Collected Poems, Oct 1, 2007

I noticed there was no Yeats on here, so I converted the html from eBooks@Adelaide to lrf. Enjoy.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Yeats.lrf (188.8 KB, 2587 views)

Last edited by irishjew; 10-01-2007 at 08:50 PM.
irishjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 12:11 AM   #2
tsgreer
Lovin' the e-book life...
tsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with otherstsgreer plays well with others

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Amazon Kindle, BeBook (with OpenInkpot)
Excellent, I wanted to start reading Yeats but haven't gotten around to doing any converting. Thank you for this!
tsgreer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-02-2007, 12:19 AM   #3
irishjew
Enthusiast
irishjew doesn't litteririshjew doesn't litter

Device: Sony Reader
No problem.

Just a note: I accidentally named this "Complete Poems" at first instead of "Collected Works," but I've fixed the error.
irishjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 02:46 AM   #4
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishjew View Post
I noticed there was no Yeats on here, so I converted the html from eBooks@Adelaide to lrf. Enjoy.

ta for the upload.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 04:17 PM   #5
Drezin
Connoisseur
Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!Drezin rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Sony PRS-505
Awesome. My favorite poet.
Drezin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2009, 10:55 PM   #6
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Thank you! I've been looking for this.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 04:03 PM   #7
HithNibth
Connoisseur
HithNibth has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Samsung NC10 and Palm TX
Thank you. Yeats poetry is full of love. I can't find words better than his to describe how I feel about love and the wonders of women.

Brian
HithNibth is offline   Reply With Quote