Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-23-2017, 06:16 PM   #1
JacobMIX
JacobMIX began at the beginning.

Device: none
Unhappy After update server doesn't show covers?

Content server doesn't show covers anymore? Anyway to fix this?
I got a lot of book, and would like to see their covers when on the server.
JacobMIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 09:17 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobMIX View Post
Content server doesn't show covers anymore? Anyway to fix this?
I got a lot of book, and would like to see their covers when on the server.
Works for me.

How about telling us What OS and what Browser and what version of calibre ?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-24-2017, 12:23 AM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Look in the server logs.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 06:10 AM   #4
JacobMIX
JacobMIX began at the beginning.

Device: none
Windows 7 64-bit. Chrome. Updated to the newest version at this time. (Calibre 3.4.0)
For now i've just gone back to version 2.85.1
since that has to old sever layout, and that still works.
Haven't updated in a long time. I can try, and update again, and check the logs.
Note. I tried to get one of my friends to test the server to see if it was just a local problem.
He got these erros:
Edit: http://imgur.com/zTjgqi4 | http://imgur.com/RAXHtJi

Excessively large images deleted by moderator. Please use attachments for large images.

Last edited by JacobMIX; 07-28-2017 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Added images from friend
JacobMIX is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cover, help please, issue, server, update