Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 03-28-2010, 08:08 PM   #16
Crowl
Wizard
Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW Signature edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorridRedDog View Post
Weight - Almost 2 pounds (850 g with 3G). Not even considering that you will want to put it in something (more weight) to protect it. Now add in the charger.

My Toshiba laptop/tablet pc is close to this now. I want something lighter, more portable.
Considering its an 11.6" screen this one doesn't seem too heavy at all, its what about 120g heavier than the ipad for 2" more screen.
Crowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 04:22 AM   #17
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
I understand they are just following the naming convention used for their other products but seriously a wee pad is something dogs pee on when housebreaking
But still it's quite clever. I guess, I'll wait for the "OurPad". But I'll buy mine, before the "TheirPad" arrives.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-29-2010, 01:21 PM   #18
CyGuy
Avid Reader
CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 902, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, ASUS TF700, and Cybook Gen III
Very interested in this device for sure. The hardware looks like it could be capable of running Win7, which would rock. Having 6 hours of battery life is acceptable to me. I am also curious why it uses a "micro fan". I understand that the N450 Pinetrail can be fanless.
CyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote