Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-23-2010, 07:48 PM   #1
hedy
Enthusiast
hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: eee netbook 10 inch
Melbourne Australia

So happy I found this site via searching for discount for Fictionwise. I am an avid reader. My idea of wealth is being able to buy books without putting them on my wish list.
The site is most interesting. I do not yet have an e reading device as all I have seen do not have large enough screen.
When I go away I use a notebook with a good size screen. Does anyone know a good size reader?
hedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 07:49 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi hedy and welcome to MobileRead. HAve you looked at theKindle DX? It has a nice large screen.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2010, 02:00 AM   #3
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hi & welcome to MR.

If you want to check out different readers, have a look at the matrix in wiki.

Me personally I am quite happy with the 6" on my Sony. Thought initially it's too small but no, it works fine.

Also check out the eBook library from MR. Sooooo many free books, lovingly formatted by MR members. That'll keep you reading for a while.

And don't forget to look into the Lounge if you want some fun.

But that's not all of course - so many subforums to view and so many things to discover.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:20 AM   #4
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Hello hedy and welcome to MR!!!

Check out the links that katti's kat character () above me posted is what I recommend.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:30 AM   #5
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
G'day, Heddy. Great to have your company. Quite a few Oz members now. Best. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2010, 10:41 AM   #6
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Hi hedy, welcome to MR!

I like your definition of "wealth". I might add to it "...and the time to read them all"!
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 02:29 PM   #7
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Click image for larger version

Name:	hellojaffturtle.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	46356 hedy, and welcome to Mobileread.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:41 AM   #8
hedy
Enthusiast
hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.hedy calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Thank you . I will check Kindel DX.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:42 AM   #9
hedy
Enthusiast

I will check all your information. Thank you.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:43 AM   #10
hedy
Enthusiast

Thank you.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:52 AM   #11
hedy
Enthusiast

I agree but I am at the stage in life (retired) where I can make time for important things in my life . I spent 6 month on my back with rheumatic before penicillin and my reading speed shoot up.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:53 AM   #12
hedy
Enthusiast

Thank you. I love your signe
Old 02-26-2010, 03:55 AM   #13
hedy
Enthusiast

Thank you. I have lived in Australia since 1956 and love it.