Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-25-2011, 05:27 PM   #1
futureway
futureway began at the beginning.

Device: pocket edge
video streaming from/to PE?

I am using a software in my pc to stream music to my xbox. just wonder is there a way to stream music from PE? or stream video from pc to PE? now pe will ask to save video from pc before playing. looks like no need for music. thanks.
futureway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
ptsenter
Addict
ptsenter has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kobo eReader Wireless
Streaming from PE is not a problem, search for "DLNA apk". There are couple of them.
Streaming to PE is a challenge. I haven't be able to find an acceptable one for video.
But plenty of MP3 players on Android Market and Amazon Appstore for free: some might support streaming from DLNA servers and/or network.
ptsenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2011, 06:46 PM   #3
futureway
futureway began at the beginning.

Device: pocket edge
thanks. any pe music player for flac?

as to video streaming, remote desktop may be able to do it. any nice remote desktop for win7? pocketcloud is on market, teamviewer doesnot install on my pe, remote rdp lite installed, has not got it run yet. any others?

thanks.
futureway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 06:57 PM   #4
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Hi futureway!

Teamviewer does work. I think you need an older version. Will try to find the thread and post here when I do.

Edit: Here's the thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ght=teamviewer. No link to the apk, but I would try www.freewarelovers.com. Nope, not there. Can you find it??

Good luck!

Last edited by Filark; 09-25-2011 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Tried freewarelovers -- no go. :(
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #5
ATFmac
Connoisseur
ATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheeseATFmac can extract oil from cheese

Device: Pocket Edge, Ermine 0.9, Rooted, Market Enabled
Dropbox will stream music from your dropbox accounts through dropbox app. I don't know how friendly it is if you wanna make a playlist though.
ATFmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert