Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-22-2009, 05:35 PM   #1
travis
Enthusiast
travis has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Ipod Touch 3G, 10" Acer Netbook, Kindle 3
Graphs in an ebook on Ipod Touch

I am considering getting a new Ipod Touch. This is also an indirect way for me to access some Kindle content as I don't have easy access to new English language books.

I was wondering if anyone has experience reading a Kindle book with a few graphs and charts on an Ipod touch. Do they even show up? I don't mind panning around the graph. But I would at least like them to be there and legible.

Thanks,
Travis
travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 05:36 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
The graphs and charts in a Kindel ebook will probably be images, so you shouldn't have any trouble.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2009, 11:35 PM   #3
travis
Enthusiast
travis has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Ipod Touch 3G, 10" Acer Netbook, Kindle 3
Thank you. I am just not familiar with the Kindle format and thought it might be limited because the e-book devices are so different than an LCD screen.

I am really excited about using the Ipod Touch as an e-book platform.

Travis
travis is offline   Reply With Quote