Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 08-27-2012, 03:14 PM   #31
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Please don't give msmith65 any help in any thread since he's clearly misrepresented himself until now. Given the code he posted in the first message in this thread, it's very clear that he doesn't know what he is doing and he's asking us at MR to do his work for him.
I think an official "please don't offer help to msmith65 in any thread" campaign might be getting a little carried away. People should be free to determine for themselves who they're going to help without outside influence. I certainly won't mind if someone wants to offer msmith65 assistance. I made a personal choice in this matter—and I think you did too. The plea for an all-out assistance "ban" RE a specific user just feels wrong.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:06 PM   #32
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I think an official "please don't offer help to msmith65 in any thread" campaign might be getting a little carried away. People should be free to determine for themselves who they're going to help without outside influence. I certainly won't mind if someone wants to offer msmith65 assistance. I made a personal choice in this matter—and I think you did too. The plea for an all-out assistance "ban" RE a specific user just feels wrong.
I concur, everyone has to make their own choice.

Full disclosure: when I ask a question here, if I do, we're probably working on a PAID book. ;-) LOL!

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:09 PM   #33
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
But can people make an informed decision without all the facts? Nope. So unless he says what this eBook is for in his posts/threads, then he is deceiving others.

But anyway, enough on this. Other's will read this thread and decide what to do on their own. I'm done with him.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote