Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-06-2010, 11:17 AM   #1
Mrgauth
Addict
Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3
PRS-505 Sony ereader for $95 ****Sold****

Great condition and comes with xtra wall charger I bought for it for quicker recharging.

Comes in the original tan leather case. Bought it at Sam's, have never spilled anything on it or dropped it. Functions perfectly. About a year and 1/2 old I reckon.

Not interested in selling overseas. Also have listed on local craigslist for same price. If you are in Oklahoma maybe we could just meet and deal. Just a thought.

Also has about a hundred books on it. Granted my taste might not be to your liking. : )

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-09-2010 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Sold by OP
Mrgauth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:26 AM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I'm very interested in this reader!
Could you please upload at least one photo?
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2010, 05:38 AM   #3
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Is it still available?
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:03 PM   #4
Mrgauth
Addict
Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3
To all those who PM'd me, so sorry but it sold already. I wish I had 10 of them to sell. Good luck in your search.
Mrgauth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:50 PM   #5
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
say hey to T-town for me . used to live on 15th right by the fairgrounds.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert