Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 10-18-2013, 12:17 AM   #1
crashnburn
Groupie
crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad1 iOS 5.1.1b, iPhone 4
Update: Marvin 1.8 > Latest Version on iPad1 iOS 5.1.1b? Usage or Performance Issues?

Update: Marvin 1.8 > Latest Version on iPad1 iOS 5.1.1b? Usage or Performance Issues?

I am still on 1.8 and was wondering if and which version I should update to?

Anyone who has experiences on iPad 1 ONLY..
Please share whatever pros and cons you have experienced with ANY versions of Marvin 1.8 and after.

Thoughts welcome

PS: Kevin - Brilliant work. I just saw that you released some amazing stuff for iPhone as well. Go man go!
crashnburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:03 AM   #2
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
The latest version is much faster than 1.8. I'll be releasing a new update today (2.2.5) that has even more optimisations.
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2013, 10:20 PM   #3
crashnburn
Groupie
crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad1 iOS 5.1.1b, iPhone 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
The latest version is much faster than 1.8. I'll be releasing a new update today (2.2.5) that has even more optimisations.
I think I may have got this the last one and no updates after that.
crashnburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:16 AM   #4
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
Hi crashnburn, I'm not sure I'm following. The latest version for iOS 5 is 2.4 and can be found by going to the Purchased tab of the App Store app on your iPad.
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote