Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-18-2011, 12:38 PM   #1
charlessmith1973
charlessmith1973 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
The Zombie Chronicles: Survivors book 1 part 1

Please be sure to check out my first "episode" of the Zombie Chronicles, by Charles Smith, I decided to write in episodes to help build support for the series, its a nice, creepy quick read that I truly think everyone will like!

Synopsis:
Alex McKowan had a normal life, good friends, a good job and a nice home in the country, far removed from the hustle and bustle of the city. By all accounts things were going great--then events beyond his control and spiral his life into a nightmarish fight for survival. Now Alex is in a daily battle; not only against wave after wave of undead horror but against fear, solitude, paranoia and starvation. This is the first exciting episode of The Zombie Chronicles: Survivors!

check it out at: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/THE...cles+survirors

I could really use the support!
charlessmith1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 12:58 PM   #2
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
sounds neat. although i do have 2 zombie books already on my tbr list by max brooks i may check this out in due time.

do you have it in any other formats or sites?

also not sure if this is meant to read like it is but it may be an error

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlessmith1973 View Post
Synopsis:
Alex McKowan had a normal life, good friends, a good job and a nice home in the country, far removed from the hustle and bustle of the city. By all accounts things were going great--then events beyond his control and spiral his life into a nightmarish fight for survival. Now Alex is in a daily battle; not only against wave after wave of undead horror but against fear, solitude, paranoia and starvation. This is the first exciting episode of The Zombie Chronicles: Survivors![/url]!
the and doesn't fit for me, i've re read it several times and i could be just missing it lol.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:02 PM   #3
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
I'm a complete sucker for zombie fiction. I'm liking what I've read, so far. Will finish at home for sure. Definitely keep writing as it's quite enjoyable!
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:34 PM   #4
Mrgauth
Addict
Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3
Got it in pdf or mobi? Interested for sure.
Mrgauth is offline   Reply With Quote