Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-31-2012, 03:28 PM   #26416
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Couldn't you vary that with "I win. Teehee"?

I shall win and you will lose.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:30 PM   #26417
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I could.

I win. Giggle.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 03:31 PM   #26418
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I win. You lose. End of story.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:36 PM   #26419
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
That's not the end. I can see it from here.

I win. Teehee.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:16 PM   #26420
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

A giggling giant robot. Whatever next.

Oh - I know. I win.
Old 12-31-2012, 04:42 PM   #26421
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Love the banter but I win.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:46 PM   #26422
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

You'd just recycle it.

I win.
Old 12-31-2012, 04:57 PM   #26423
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I ... crawl ... in ... to .... win ....
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:01 PM   #26424
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

How? You're a bit too well-done to crawl anywhere, I'd have thought.

Being a ghost, I can just materialise and take the win wherever it is.

I win.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:02 PM   #26425
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
I ... pulled .... myself ... in... using... my .... crispy .... drumsticks ....
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:19 PM   #26426
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Is there something wrong with recycling?
Old 12-31-2012, 05:29 PM   #26427
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
How? You're a bit too well-done to crawl anywhere, I'd have thought.

Being a ghost, I can just materialise and take the win wherever it is.

I win.
But, being a ghost, aren't you supposed to moan? Also, how will you handle the win? It will just drop through your hands when you try and hold it.

I guess we will have to say goodbye to you. You are passing from the material plane and moving to the afterlife. Sadly, you'll never know who was the ultimate winner since the news won't reach you there. Maybe you can start a "winner" post on the FloatingRead website.

I shall strive my best to take the ultimate win.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:31 PM   #26428
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I ... pulled .... myself ... in... using... my .... crispy .... drumsticks ....
Those drumsticks look very tasty. If you want, we can relieve you of them so you have less to drag with you. We can put them to very good use.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:32 PM   #26429
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I win. You lose. End of story.
That's only the end of your story. But the story continues with the rest of, and I win.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:33 PM   #26430
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
But, being a ghost, aren't you supposed to moan? Also, how will you handle the win? It will just drop through your hands when you try and hold it.

I guess we will have to say goodbye to you. You are passing from the material plane and moving to the afterlife. Sadly, you'll never know who was the ultimate winner since the news won't reach you there. Maybe you can start a "winner" post on the FloatingRead website...

That would be one way to guarantee a win...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
Those drumsticks look very tasty. If you want, we can relieve you of them so you have less to drag with you. We can put them to very good use.
Didn't the other Mods already "consume" him?

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!