Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Forum Français > Assistance

Notices

Old 08-24-2021, 06:21 AM   #1
manu79
manu79 began at the beginning.

Device: aucun
garder texte sur illustration lors export en epub

Bonjour à toutes et à tous.
j'ai un problème auquel je n'ai encore trouvé aucune solution sur le net. Lorsque j'exporte mon livre illustré avec texte dessus, crée dans Libre Office Writer , dans Sigil, le texte est absent. Comment faire? Merci
manu79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2021, 10:20 AM   #2
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Keep text on illustration when exporting to epub

Quote:
Hello everyone.
I have a problem that I haven't found any solution to on the net yet. When I export my illustrated book with text above, created in Libre Office Writer, in Sigil, the text is missing. How to do? Thank you
Try asking here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=203
You might use google translate to help you do English?
Essayez de demander ici:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=203
Tu pourrais utiliser google translate pour t'aider à faire de l'anglais ?
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
ilustration, texte