Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 10-20-2011, 05:02 PM   #61
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Coolio! Ordered mine yesterday.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 09:27 AM   #62
tekknogenius
Groupie
tekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheesetekknogenius can extract oil from cheese

Device: Pocket Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
Coolio! Ordered mine yesterday.
So did I. Got the 10" one.
tekknogenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-24-2011, 08:40 PM   #63
Filark
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekknogenius View Post
So did I. Got the 10" one.
Mine arrived today. With a short USB extension cord it works really well with either eDGe. I have my big eDGe (EE) resting against the stand open to the full (showing both screens, like a book). Nice angle for reading, much easier to surf with a keyboard -- well worth the $17 bucks, in my opinion!
Old 10-26-2011, 02:39 PM   #64
manbass
Enthusiast
manbass began at the beginning.

Device: Full EE - Ice Blue and a Pocket Edge
So when you close it...doesnt the keyboard make contact with the open EE Screens? How is it protected?
manbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:40 AM   #65
Filark

I don't use the keyboard case for carrying, at least not with my EE open. I can see carrying the closed EE in the case. But for now I keep it to use as a keyboard/stand combo and take my EE out when I'm through using it.

There's a magnet in the case to hold the USB cable in place! Who's ever heard of such a thing??!
Advert