Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 04-14-2024, 08:11 AM   #1
hecq
Enthusiast
hecq began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
User style to have a blank "notch" at the bottom right on every page?

I have a page turner thing on my eBook that lets me turn pages with a remote.

This requires a device to be in contact with the display to simulate a finger touch.

The problem is that it means the arm hides a little bit of text at the bottom right of every page (see attachment).

I don't know how to target the "viewport" or whatever it is called in this context, what would the selector be?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2024-04-14 14-10-52.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	207573  
hecq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 10:53 AM   #2
BiliBug
Connoisseur
BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage (Formerly KKB, PW1, PW3, KV, OA3)
Why not set your bottom margin above the edge of the top of the trigger receiver?
BiliBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 11:15 AM   #3
hecq
Enthusiast
hecq began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiliBug View Post
Why not set your bottom margin above the edge of the top of the trigger receiver?
Because I'd rather not lose an extra line of text and because I think it'd be cool to be able to do it
hecq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 04:48 PM   #4
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
AFAIK it is not possible.

You can set a viewport for your device (google "koreader viewport broken screen") but that's a rectangle and you'll lose the full width pixels times the height pixels you'll need for your gadget.

The best solution is what BiliBug suggests.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote